Airwolf
 Airwolf Flight Suits
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jefferson2580 Offline

United States
219 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  13:49:55  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
As for the original flight suits. There were 3 that i know about. The ones in Shadow of the Hawke. According to my sister who used to work for Universal. When Jean Bruce Scott came onboard they made a flight suit for her. That would make four flight suits. As far as i know Mark Cairns owns the one worn by Jan-Michael Vincent. and Clark Van Holten owns two others and with most of the airwolf stuff. SO IS THERE A FOURTH SUIT SOMEWHERE?

When the rotor torque isnīt green, Aim for the green spot below fast. The main rotor"Jesus Nut" is Appropriately Named, because if it fails youre gonna meet him.

Wolfman Offline

United States
230 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  16:33:45  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Believe it or not, I have not a single flight suit, although I do hold first right of refusal from a couple of potential resellers.

There were, however, a lot more suits made that have made their way into collections. The costumers need to make extras in case one gets a stain, or torn, etc.

Clark

Clark Van Hoten
Webmaster, Airwolf.TV
http://www.airwolf.tv
Go to Top of Page

deltacity Offline

Australia
850 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2007 :  17:08:57  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
So I wonder how many where made and Where are they now?
Go to Top of Page

jefferson2580 Offline

United States
219 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2007 :  07:45:05  Show Profile Offline  Send Private Message  Reply with Quote
Clark, thanks for the info, you have an awesome collection! absolutely awesome!

When the rotor torque isnīt green, Aim for the green spot below fast. The main rotor"Jesus Nut" is Appropriately Named, because if it fails youre gonna meet him.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
= Offline, = Away, = Online
tv-series.com © 1994-2010 tv-series.com Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000